10 Lessons To Change Your Life for the better from my personal life experiences.
1. Know where you want to go by goals you wish to accomplish.
2. Do more than what you are expected to do at home and at work.
3. Study people in history to act as your guide and role model.
4. Listen to others by turning to them with your head and look at them to fully be attentive to what they are communicating to you.
5. Ask for help when you do need it, others love to help, even if you don’t “think so.”
6. Combat Stress in your life.
7. Learn that it is not what you see that matters but how you feel.
8. Life is a jurney not a destination.
9. What you do the day you are born until the day you die matters – if you help and serve others in some way every day.
10. Give away what you want.
11. Pay It Forward.
- Wisdom from others…”Insights” (3dimensionallife.wordpress.com)
- Balance Home Office Work and Personal Lives (brighthub.com)
- Insights (cameraforthoughts.wordpress.com)
- A Jolt of Insight (eideneurolearningblog.blogspot.com)
- – A Passion for Life! – (sibylledallmann.wordpress.com)
- The Format to Write an Autobiography (brighthub.com)
- Desperate For Fullness: Insight unto intimacy (joshuarainwater.wordpress.com)
- Are You A Driven Person? (kevinwmccarthy.com)