Many people get stuck on this and it does require a bit of creativity on your part. Finding good questions can be a bit of a challenge so to help you out we have created a list for you. You do not have to use all these questions of course, go through them and really think about the direction of where you wish for your blog interview to go:
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
4. Tell me about some of the people you’ve met while working on your blog?
5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
6. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
7 .Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
10. What’s your strategy with your blog in general?
11. Do you think Page rank plays a vital role in a blog’s life?
12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
13. What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
15. Do you think Page rank plays a vital role in a blog’s life?
16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
19. What’s your take on sponsored reviews?
20. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
21. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?