|FASTING FROM WRONG THINKING|
|Day 1: “I feel like God is against me.”|
|Today we begin a brand new journey that is sure to change your life. For the next 40 days, we are going on a FAST—not a fast from food; but a fast from wrong thinking. As we take thoughts captive, we are winning the battle of the mind. And when we conquer our mind and our mindsets, we simply cannot be conquered!Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Sometimes I feel like God is against me.” This mentality sets us up for negative expectations, and expectation is the womb of manifestation.
Let’s change it today:
1. Your image of God is EVERYTHING! The opinion we have of Him shapes our entire existence. In Deuteronomy 1:26, because the people BELIEVED GOD WAS AGAINST THEM, they fell in the wilderness. He WAS FOR THEM; but they embraced a false image of Him.
2. Dismiss the idea of a temperamental God. Malachi 3:6–that’s why we aren’t consumed. He is not for you one day, and against you the next. His attitude toward you doesn’t change with your performance or mood.
3. God is ALWAYS for you—Romans 8:31—If God be for us, who can be against us!
4. It’s NOT about you. It’s about the Cross. It was at the cross that God said, “I AM FOR YOU.” And this will never change.
5. Don’t stop Believin’. When you stop believing that Jesus did it ALL—you become proud. And God resists the proud—James 4:6.
Think It & Say It:
God is ALWAYS FOR ME, not against me. I reject the idea that God keeps changing His mind about me. He declared He is for me, at the cross; and that will never change. I am in Christ; I am His righteousness; and therefore His favor surrounds me like a shield, in Jesus’ Name!